Friday, March 13, 2009

I Need Help!

So my friend, Andrea's mom has a home theater in her house. And Andrea just happens to be one of the friends who got me into Twilight. So guess where we'll be watching the DVD next week with a bunch of other obsessed Twilight women? Yup. SICK fun. A bunch of moms with some wine and Edward. It's like a dream...

So of course I just ordered a "Bite Me" t-shirt from Twilightteez.com....so I can wear it to Andrea's house. But that's not even the extent of my sickness. Tonight... I actually pulled out my copy of "Twilight" (purchased after I read the book, just so I could "have it") because I wanted to CROSS CHECK it with a scene in Midnight Sun. CROSS CHECK! You know...the lab scene where the teacher turns on Lorenzo's Oil... and both are loving the fact that the lights are out and they're all up next to each other, wanting to get friendly, but crossing their arms over their chests instead. Yeah. I had to revisit Bella's reaction after (re) reading about Edward's. How POSITIVELY SAD is that?

Eh. Whatever. I'm having too much fun to care!

No comments: