Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Awesome Bella Song

Whoa. I just got back from yoga and heard this AMAZING New Moon-worthy tune during shavasana. If you've never taken yoga, shavasana is the "cool down" portion of your practice, where you get to lie down on your mat, relax every muscle in your body, and listen to whatever calming tune your instructor has chosen. Today, my instructor chose a cover of Aerosmith's "Dream On" by Kelly Sweet. Holy COW this would be tremendous in New Moon. I was lying there, trying to figure out where it would fit best, instead of calming my mind like I was supposed to. Whatevs. This is too important, right?! I am thinking this would work either a) during a hallucination or b) during a dream sequence. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. And make sure to listen to the whole song, because some of the cooler parts are halfway through or at the end...and they usually only play chunks of songs in movies. (I will be adding more to my New Moon playlist soon. I am working up to that as it will fry my brain to get it exactly right, a la Jane working her magic on Edward.)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats such a perfect song for a dream sequence. Especially the.." dream on dream until your dreams come true"...part is perfect!!!!