Sunday, May 31, 2009

And another thing...

Was it me or was Edward pissed BEFORE the party? Did the "kiss me" part happen BEFORE the party? What's with THAT? When they're coming down the stairs at the Cullens, he looks upset already. Do not even TELL me they've messed with it that much. Please. I don't know if I can stand it. This will just send me right over the deep end and I'll be wandering around in the school parking lot at pick up, clutching New Moon and whispering to all my underground Twilight buds that I have to read it again for a THIRD time, just to stay focused. (While admiring Shannon's Twilight shirt.) And we don't want that happening. No way. No one wants unfocused Carol. Nope. Focused, happy, drink-cosmos-while-out-with-my-Twilight-buds is a much better Carol. I promise you.

5 comments:

Mrs. C said...

I agree with that

Purgatory Carol said...

I had a good time at my book club meeting last night, so I'm a little unfocused today. LOL

Mercedes Wall said...

Ok, so I'm watching the trailer again for the 100th time (this time with no sound 'cause I'm at work) and I realize that these actors really suck!! Sorry don't mean to offend anyone. The scene where Bella gets pushed or should I say slammed into the table behind her by Edward, she doen't even seem to be in any pain at all! Hello... are you in the least bit of pian Bella?!! She doesn't even seemed bothered by it, as if someone just bumped her by accident. And, the scene where Edward is leaving her in the woods, in the book doesn't she run after him? And him!! I don't see enough agony in his eyes in this scene! Maybe I'm just overreacting. Please someone tell me everything is going to be ok. :(

Purgatory Carol said...

It is. I PROMISE Mercedes. Don't worry. When I first saw the Twilight trailers I thought Rob P would suck with a capital S. But I later realized they spliced it together so badly, he didn't say the things he said when it seemed like he did in the trailer. In the trailer it looks like he's saying "I'd rather hear your theories" in the woods, when he's actually saying it in the cafeteria. And it makes him sound like an idiot. You can tell the spots where they did that with this trailer. I think we just haven't seen enough to be able to tell how the acting is - yet. But I'll tell you one thing, they can't blame Catherine Hardwicke or a low budget this time, so they'd better get it right.

Purgatory Carol said...

Mercedes I just watched it again. The part where Edward says "nothing compared to what could have happened" is definitely not in sequence, you can tell it's been spliced. I will say this - he does sound less-than-enthused, especially when he says "this is the last time you'll ever see me" but I think that's due to him trying to sound nonchalant. Remember, he's trying to come off sounding like he doesn't care about her anymore. So we need to have faith! (Ugh if I'm wrong I'll be devastated!)