Monday, May 11, 2009

Damn, boyfriend!

I am 39-and-holding - and this guy is barely legal - and I'm pretty sure I could be arrested for some of the thoughts that go through my brain when he's looking so damn Edwardesque. Imagine waiting for someone at the airport - and all the sudden this gets off the plane. I think the screaming in my head would drown out the gate announcement about whoever I was picking up, rendering me completely useless. But I would pretend I wasn't even looking at him, because that's what I always do when I have the occasional celeb run-in. (C'mon, Andrew Shue still counts, doesn't he?!) One good thing in this scenario is that my Edward would never wear this black-on-black ensem. Nor the hood. Nor the Keds. So I feel a little better. Check out more shots at Gossip Girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are nuts lady!

Purgatory Carol said...

Dude, I run a Twilight blog. What was your first clue?