Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally, something new!

Hi Mercedes - sorry - the video I uploaded got yanked from my site. I don't even remember who it was from - but they must not like their footage being shared. So testy! I'd think they'd like some PR. I know I would! But they've probably got 5 million viewers...whereas I only have about 6 or so. ;)

At any rate - here is a link to those new Summit photos. (Although you've probably seen them by now!) The original video I posted was only talking about these photos - so you'll spend less time looking at these than watching that! It's a win/win situation! :)

2 comments:

Mercedes Wall said...

So... I can't download this video that I'm DYING to see. I've been staring at it for 5 minutes, waiting, my kids think I'm nuts. They're seeing that crazy look in my eyes again. Dinner is still not ready and my husband is on his way home. But I have to see this video!!!

Purgatory Carol said...

Oh CRAP I just saw this comment - SORRY! I'll fix it! I promise!!! :)