Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why I loved the clip.

Jenn M. isn't thrilled. I feel so bad because that's how I felt with the 15 second clip at first. Here is what I loved. I loved getting to SEE Jasper lunge at her. I loved seeing Edward shove him across the room. I loved just seeing the Cullens at the party. I loved watching Edward dump Bella in the woods and I got teary. I loved watching her lay there. But - surprisingly - most of all - I LOVED watching Jacob turn into a motherfriggin werewolf! That. Made. My. LIFE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

I'm with Jenn M. Not thrilled. WTF? Can we stick with the story? Bella did NOT know Jacob was a wolf when Laurent almost killed her. The CG wolf? Meh.
I'm sure I'll warm to all of it, but I guess I just wanted...well, more.

That being said, I was very pleasantly surprised by Taylor! Lookin' good, Little Man!!

Purgatory Carol said...

I think they want us to be excited by Taylor. The poor guy IS New Moon and he's so in Rob P's shadow. I think that will change a bit after the movie comes out. And yeah - now that I've watched it a few times, I'm not loving the wolf. They could sit him next to Scooby Doo at the next awards. And she never knew it was Jacob in the book. ALL the woves descended and that. shit. was. cool. I am REALLY worried. Really. Seriously. I cannot put up with three movies of cartoon wolves. No way.