Monday, June 22, 2009

Go. See. The. Proposal.

I went to see The Proposal tonight with Jenn M. and Shannon. (And must throw a shout-out to Desiree! Thanks for the candy!)

If you think I'm silly enough to be one of those people who would see The Proposal just to see the New Moon trailer, you are absolutely right.

What transformed in front of my eyes was mind-boggling. Not just the trailer; the audience. I have never, EVER seen such a huge crowd of people go nuts over a movie, let alone a 90 second trailer. When Jacob appears on the screen in all his nekidness, holy cow... everyone flips OUT.

Before I go to bed... I have to do two things.

One - I have to throw another shout-out to Maria at the Bonefish Grille because she is such a faithful Twihard and it's always fun to go and discuss the books with her.

Two - I have a confession. I hate to admit this - but I can't stop myself. Are you ready? OK - here we go. Rob Pattinson is BE-YOND beautiful on the big screen while playing Edward Cullen. I was so totally not prepared for that. All the telling myself he's "just a hoodie-wearing kid" went out the window for 90 seconds. I cannot imagine what I'm supposed to do with 2 hours. Thank god he's in South America for most of the film.

And that, my Twihard friends, is all I've got to say about that. Choke me in the shallow water before I get too deep.

PS - The movie was actually really good!

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

LOVED seeing the trailer with you, fellow Twihard!!! And YES! Rob was even better on a BIG screen. Can't wait for NEW MOON!

Purgatory Carol said...

OMG srsly. Who knew? I can't believe I used to make fun of the Twilight trailer when it was on TV. I was way too into Vampire Bill back then. SOOK-AY! SOOK-AYYYY!!!