Friday, June 19, 2009

I Love Rock and Roll.

While some people are posting info about Rob Pattinson and his barely happened cab encounter... or photos of him kissing Emelie de Ravin on the beach... or filming in his skinny tie... I would MUCH rather post about THIS very cool union between Joan Jett and mini me. It's outrageous how much Kristen Stewart has JJ spot-on in these shots. I am really looking forward to the film. Rememeber me? Not so much. But that might change tommorrow... depends on my mood.

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

Wow! Kstew is perfect casting for the role. I just hope there's a cool story to tell.

Purgatory Carol said...

I know. I thought the same thing. I never saw the first "Runaways" movie (Wasn't Julie Roberts in it? And maybe Justine Bateman?) But sometimes I see photos of Kstew on set and I think "Oh there's Joan Jett - no wait - it's Kristen!" I really want her to do well in this, too. Rob gets a ton of attention... but she's a seasoned actor at this point.