Friday, June 5, 2009

Twilight Guy







OK so this funny dude - Twilight Guy (check out his site) - has a cool little contest going where you can win all sorts of signed Twilight goodness for just subscribing to his youtube channel (that means push a little "subscribe" button - not too difficult). So of course, I did. Here's what I want: The signed copy of Twilight (with the signed New Moon coming in second) or the signed photo of Kellen Lutz riding with his head out of the hummer; one of my absolutely FAVORITE shots from the movie. SO Emmett.

I have been playing with some possible video ideas for a while now. If I make something, it might feature Jenn M. and Shannon C. - and maybe everyone who comes to my 100 Days 'til New Moon party - if they'll give me their consent. (insert evil laughter here)

No comments: