Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Twitter me this, Carlisle

OK I wasn't going to post this because I have like 5 readers and some Twilight sites have 5 million. LOL But every little bit helps. If you are on Twitter, make sure to follow Peter Facinelli who plays Carlisle. He made a bet with a friend that he could get 500K followers by Friday at Midnight. So far he's in the 214K range. If he loses, he has to hand over the back of his director's chair from Twilight - and that would suck. If he wins, his buddy has to dance down the street in LA, dressed in a bikini, singing "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce. And that would rule. And PS - I was following him long before I heard about this bet because he is truly a genuinely nice guy. I love to read his updates about planting trees in his front yard or watching Blues Clues with his kids. Makes me feel a little better about my boring life. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's at 442K =)

Jenn D said...

OK, I'm a follower! ;)

Purgatory Carol said...

442K??? Srsly??? Yesterday they were saying someone was hacking in because his numbers were dropping! YEY!!!

Purgatory Carol said...

OK wait - why does his page say 233K? :( I hope that's wrong!