Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whoa. Scary aggro chicks attack Rob Pattinson.

OMG. Scary pics from Lainey Gossip of a bunch of Twilight fans throwing themselves at RPattz in NYC. Although, frankly, he doesn't seem that upset. He's either really good at keeping up appearances... or finding this all somewhat comical. Except the one who attacked him from behind. She's definitely cuckoo for cocoa puffs. And OK maybe the one who's taking her picture with him. She's a bit wonky. But I think he's actually digging the chick with the hat. Maybe it's just me. And I LOVE the stop sign in the background. So very fitting.

***UPDATE - after seeing the video I have totally changed my tune and realize I was a bit too nonchalant about this. God bless this guy for dealing with all this BS. I would be losing my shizzle if people were touching me like that. I didn't realize how bad it was until I saw the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Entertainment Tonight the other night and just knew you'd have it =)

Purgatory Carol said...

Oh man I have totally changed my tune on this though...since seeing the video. S-C-A-R-Y!