Friday, July 3, 2009

Andrew vs Edward

Check out what my (little shit) nephew did to my sister. He is going into the 8th grade and says he loathes Twilight. (As if!)
He has been having a little fun with us - AT EDWARD'S EXPENSE!!! He thinks Tracey has turned to the dark side by reading Twilight. (OK clearly she was making fun of it before she read it, but I'll let that one slide as she has since made up for this blasphemous abuse.) From here on out, I plan on spending every waking moment I am at his house discussing Twilight until he runs off screaming and yelling "I love you, Edward!" It'll happen. Just wait.

2 comments:

Tracey R. said...

LOL you have to include the commentary that when with it--stuff like, "i will not be changed, i no theres still good in her...u cant beat the power of the force young jedi cuma [that's me], just wait i will change u back..."

Jenn M said...

You have cruel and mean family members. (lol)