Thursday, July 2, 2009

"My Edward". sigh...

My sister just finished the Twilight series and is pretty much as addicted as I. (Or is it "me"? I forget. Sister Ann Cecilia would not be happy with me right now.) We have been having Twiscussions for days... and Edward seems to come up the most. (snicker - duh!) I think Tracey is as taken with Edward as I am. But she can't say what her Edward looks like. She says she doesn't really have an Edward. Nonsense, I say. No self-respecting Twihard would dare not have an Edward. I think she'll think her own up eventually. And I realize it's been too long since I've posted a photo of "my Edward".... so here you go. Isn't he pretty?

8 comments:

Tracey R. said...

Seriously, the ONLY image that came to my mind whilst reading the books was that Jane Wiedlen from the GoGos IS Alice. That's it. The guy in the pic above just doesn't do it for me, so I guess I'll have to keep looking...

Purgatory Carol said...

omg I smell a post coming on! "Help Tracey Find Her Edward"!! Now if only we could get all the LURKERS on this blog to participate!! ;)

Jenn M said...

Not have an Edward? And Tracey is a BLOOD sister? Hmm....I don't know Carol, something is fishy there? ha ha.

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL I know, right?! We have always had different tastes. When we were kids, she dug Neal Schon from Journey and I dug John Taylor from Duran Duran. So I wouldn't expect him to look anything like MY Edward. But she HAS to find an Edward. Let's help her. I'll blog about that, too.

Kelly McCourt said...

hmm he could do i havent been feeling Robert that much anymore probably because kstew is turning him into a brain dead awkard person!

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL "brain dead awkward person" RULES! RPattz will now be BDAP!

Purgatory Carol said...

PS - Sigh. I love "my Edward". He's so pretty. Imagine marrying THAT. (My friend is reading Breaking Dawn right now. I have "Edward marriage" on the brain.)

Kelly McCourt said...

wait what does BDAP mean? haha