Thursday, August 27, 2009

Did I not CALL this???

Death Cab for Cutie is the first band on my New Moon playlist. And they've written a new song for the New Moon soundtrack. Which makes me squeeeee with delight. Their sound is soooo perfect for this movie. The song I wanted was Summer Skin. When you listen to it, you just feel the end of the summer approaching... and that pain you feel when you're a kid and all the fun is ending. Just like the pain you could feel when you knew Edward was leaving Bella; you just didn't know how much time you, whoops, I mean SHE had left with him. Sigh.

I read that Death Cab for Cutie was on the soundtrack and almost fell off my chair. Wonder if any of my other bands/singers will make it?! Give a listen to Summer Skin.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

Carol-

You are so DESTINED to be a part of the Twilight Saga. Geez.....

I am VERY impressed!!

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL!!! You rule, Jenn. I cannot WAIT for 8AM!!!!!