Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun with Facebook. And Twitter. And Taylor.

You can now follow My Twilight Purgatory on Facebook and on Twitter!

David Slade posts updates on Twitter all the time - with photos. It's the BEST place to get cool Eclipse updates straight from the set. He's got a photo of Taylor Lautner doing a back flip in mid air - from a standing position. Makes me feel inadequate since I can't even do "crow" pose in yoga for more than a microsecond.

Tonight Peter Facinelli had a post on his Twitter page that was actually from Nikki Reed. It said:
Hi Nikki Reed here... Sitting with Fach. Just searched and found dozens of posers. I don't have Twitter. Please don't follow them!!! Scary!

And Gil Birmingham has a Facebook page where people have been thanking him for coming to the convention this weekend. That's where I found this photo of him posing with Alex, Chaske and Kiowa.

Five words: Bring on the wolf pack!

2 comments:

shannon said...

nice pic. man that Alex (Paul) is hot!! Can't wait to see him with his shirt off

Purgatory Carol said...

Wasn't he great in Parsippany? He's clearly the pack spokeman. Boyfriend can talk! I like that in a guy. ;)