Thursday, August 13, 2009

My 100 Days Party!

OK so I think I pulled it off! What a great time last night. My thanks to everyone for coming to the party and helping to make it so much fun! Only 99 more days!!

If you were here and have photos, please send them to me! More to come!!

The location (my patio)...


















The cake (Jenn M. and Shannon ROCK):























The ice cream cake (Maggie is my hero for finding this):


















My sister, Tracey, Master of Ceremonies, if you will, and that's Jenn M in the background:



















Some serious thinking during trivia:


















Me, looking downright scary while asking trivia questions:

3 comments:

Jenn D said...

ooooo, it looks like so much fun!! Sad to have missed it, Ladies! I should have sent you a pic with my Twi-Saga to set on a table...but you know I was there in spirit.
Love the tanktops, btw!!

Jenn M said...

Jenn M looks constipated!!!

It must have been my imitation of Rob. LOL!!

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL Jenn M. You were gorgeous the other night. I forgot to tell you I love that dress!