Sunday, October 11, 2009

No more New Moon stills! Please!

Am I the only one avoiding the latest New Moon stills like the plague?! I can't stand it anymore. It's everywhere. I remember the day the Edward-with-his-shirt-off-in-Italy shots came out; I didn't know what to do. I called Beth and said "I want to look. But I don't want to look. But I have to look. But I can't look. What do I do?!" to which she replied "Oh for the love of god JUST LOOK!!!" Then I talked to Shannon and Jenn M - on a conference call (snicker) - and we looked. And looked. Oh holy CRAP, did we look. And as much as I was upset that the Italy scene with Bella and Edward reuniting wouldn't be a visual surprise, I was still glad I looked. Lord have MERCY was I glad I looked.

But now I am to the point where I just have to save something for the film. Hell, I am even starting to avoid Eclipse set shots!

What about you? Are you looking?!

2 comments:

Tracey C said...

Only looked at the book in Costco...until now and can we say Mmmmmm I don't want to see anymore till the Movie! Have looked at no Eclipse and won't look at any other then what you post...so stop it Muahahahaaa

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL!!! Love the Muahahahahaha!