Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rob or Robsessed?

This EW PopWatch article is GREAT. Thanks to Tracey for sending it to me. I totally agree with this Mandi Bierly on this. I'd much rather watch a documentary on RPattz' nutjob fans than RPattz, himself. (Wait - scratch that - I'm not sure I'd want to watch that, either. Hell, I might be in it.) But I LOVE this comment about Alexander Skarsgard (Eric - aka the minty fresh Sheriff of Area Five from True Blood):

"any time I see a link on Twitter to a fan’s story of meeting True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgard in Shreveport, where he’s filming Straw Dogs, I click on it. Yes, I’m curious as to whether the shirt he’ll be wearing in the accompanying picture is sleeveless or sheer (either is acceptable), but I’m even more eager to know what lie the fan told to an employee or family member to hide the real reason for her trip; how she determined the best time and location for a possible sighting; why she chose a particular outfit or opening line; who she dragged along with her and what directives that person was given. It’s like watching a TV show with great sexual tension — all about the build up."

Jenn M, Shannon, Tracey and Jenn D and I have been discussing "Eric's" mesh shirt ALL WEEK! This just CRACKED me up!!

6 comments:

JeDeCe said...

Looks like I'm not the only one that finds the sheer/mesh shirts completely acceptable! LOL!

Thank you, Carol, for posting that delicious pic of Alex on your Twi-site...I love to "SQEEEEE!" first thing in the morning!

Purgatory Carol said...

I just howled when I saw that quote, considering the conversation about Alexander Skarsgard and mesh shirts we've been having all week. HOWLED.

Tracey R. said...

"He's just European. He's just European. He's just..."

Tracey C said...

No to the Documentary, maybe once he has a few dozen years of a career behind him/ OH PLEASE in music to!!! YES to Skarsgard...once again yummy yum yum LOL

Jenn M said...

I get the feeling Mandy is just like one of us except she gets paid for what we do for free!!

Purgatory Carol said...

I know. It's SO wrong! I spend way too much time writing on this computer... and still I shop in Target! ;)