Thursday, November 26, 2009

Taylor Lautner to host Saturday Night Live?

Wow - according to Entertainment Weekly - via NewMoonMovie.org  - Taylor Lautner is going to host Saturday Night Live on December 12th! He's only 17! I hope it's true. I think he'd probably be pretty damned funny in that capacity. Guess Rob and Kristen didn't want to? Shocker. It's funny because I have been thinking about how funny a SNL skit about the two of them would be. Can't you see it? SNL actors pretending to be the two of them - sitting around all sulky - him strumming a guitar in the corner...the cat backing away from him and his 4 day old plaid shirt... and her being philosophical about...some complete nothing thing like... gum. "It's just really amazing to be in the presence of something so...so...(sucks in air)... I don't know... kindof existential... you know? It's really (sucks in more air)... really kindof strange and yet powerful at the same time... to be...(sucks in air yet again) something that soooo many %$#@ people....(sucks in air a-friggin-gain) really, you know... love."

OK sorry. I couldn't help it. I've been picking on RPattz and Kstew a bit lately. I'm just mad about New Moon being the RPattz/Kstew show when they don't seem to appreciate it (except for their chum - aka bullshit Tweets) and I'm bitter about the black Volvo MOM car... and I'm bitter about Kstew never smiling... and I'm bitter about the hype and the fact that I have done what I didn't want to do - and that's pay too much attention to the stars, when it should be about THE BOOKS. Just... the books.

OK I'll shut up now. Hey RPattz and KStew: Love ya! Mean it!

2 comments:

Tracey R. said...

I believe I called this like two months ago!!! Glad to see it's gonna be Taylor--I think he'd do the best job of any of them...

Purgatory Carol said...

You thought RPattz would be hosting on November 21st. See? I pay attention. ;) TLaut TOTALLY will do a good job. He's been the mouthpiece of the crew for months now, no?