Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yahoo Video: Twilight stars talking about Eclipse

Thanks to mygloss.com's Buzz Gloss for bringing this fantastic video to my attention. It's got Cullens... it's got the Wolf Pack... and of course it's got Edward, Jacob and Bella - all discussing ECLIPSE. (Taylor's got me all kinds of juiced up for the tent scene. Squeeee!) Enjoy! Oh and PS - if you have any info regarding this "rumor" about Stephenie Meyer finishing the rest of Midnight Sun, please share. For the love of god - PLEASE SHARE!


4 comments:

Annette Piper said...

In her fans Q&A she mentions she will get back to writing Midnight Sun when she feels 'compelled' to. In the Oprah interview I believe she said her mother keeps nagging her to finish it so it would eventually be done.

Tracey C said...

Eweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Only 182 more days to go.... LOL

And Yes...Ditto to Annette's comment...what I have heard and read also...

JeDeCe said...

As if I wasn't excited enough!! Squeeeeeee!!!!!

Purgatory Carol said...

I know, right?? This is the first time anything has been totally devoted to Eclipse - with so many actors being interviewed. As for Midnight Sun - I have to believe she'll finish it - or release it if she already has finished it. I think it's just a question of "when". Maybe after all this is finished and Breaking Dawn 1 & 2 (&3??) come out...