Friday, January 22, 2010

A little RPattz hilarity for a Friday afternoon...

So Jenn D, Jenn M and I were having an amusing little email convo about RPattz. It involved our thoughts on how we'd like to spend an evening with him... and Jenn D sent some lovely photos to capture the fantasy. Enjoy.

From Jenn D:



This is the look I expect us to get when Rob intercepts this email thread (because you know he stalks me):




 






Followed soon by the second pic, after we've plied him with whiskey & ale.















Then the third pic, which I will just call "The Morning After" 













Jenn D: And lastly?  When we remind him we'll see him the same time next week.  ;)

2 comments:

JeDeCe said...

I must say that this was much more entertaining than any of the work I should have been doing at the office this morning!

PS: I love the wary but excited look in the last pic...yes, Rob, you know you can't wait! ;)

Purgatory Carol said...

Can you ask him to stalk me, too?