Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photos of Robert Pattinson in Bel Ami

OK you know I don't usually post random actor shots on the blog when they have nothing whatsoever to do with Twilight. But... well... today, I feel I must.

I mean really, people. LOOK AT HIM! He was made for period pieces. In fact,  have I not been bitching for months about wanting to see Robert Pattinson in a period piece? Oh  yes I have. And now he is busy working on the film adaptation of Bel Ami by  Guy de Maupassant... about a 19th century journalist's rise to power by sleeping with various wealthy women (most or all married, I might add). Uma Thurman? Hello. She's turning 40. Kristen Scott Thomas? 48, I believe. This is quite a bold on RPattz's part. I LOVE IT. So much so that I may just have to read Bel Ami - right after I'm finished reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. (Is that a shameless plug or what?)

*Thanks to Robert Pattinson Life via Eclipsemovie.org for the photo.

3 comments:

JeDeCe said...

Wow. He is beautiful, no? I was thinking the same thing re reading Bel Ami...I do have to say tho, is it me or are those trousers pulled up to his ears? LOL. I guess that's what you get with a period piece...maybe its because I'm looking at it on my phone. Best get to the laptop and fast!

Purgatory Carol said...

OMG (said OMG LOL) yes - 19th century! High pants! I think it's SO HOT - but STRICTLY with a 19th century (or earlier) emsem. I'm not into 21st century dudes in high pants. I promise. ;)

Just..LOOK at him. That face was made for period pieces. It truly was.

Have you seen The Haunted Airman? Holy god. That's all. Just... holy god.

JeDeCe said...

I downloaded it to my iTunes last week and its on the agenda for tomorrow morning! Can't wait!

No matter what, this man is just hot Hot HAWT.