Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Artist on Artist Interview with Rob Pattinson and Pierce Brosnan

Jenn M suggested I watch this days ago... and I just got around to finishing it. Wow - it's a great interview. It was really done to promote "Remember Me" but they talk a good deal about Twilight - or Breaking Dawn, rather, toward the end. Rob says they're filming at the end of the year and that it may be split into too films. (Um "may". Right. It's SO going to be two films. Can we say "Ca-ching"!)

Enjoy. (And might I say Pierce Brosnan is a god. Seriously. Rob who?)

Artist on Artist with Robert Pattinson and Pierce Brosnan

Artist on Artist | MySpace Video

2 comments:

DebDeb70 said...

Rob is so hot in this interview.....my god! Going saturday to see it, I know I am going to cry, it sounds very sad.

DebDeb70 said...

oh and I am all for more movies with no books!