Monday, March 29, 2010

M. Night Shyamalan Would Love to Direct Breaking Dawn!

I. Love. This. Not because I think M. Night Shyamalan is necessarily the best choice for the job... but because I love M. Night Shyamalan. He's a good Philly 'burbs kid like me and I support everything he does - good or bad. Here's the thing - he has the heart. He's not your typical male director in that he's able to get to the heart of the story and make you feel it. And he liked Twilight. He called Catherine Hardwicke to compliment her! I can't believe it but I think I love him even more!

3 comments:

Tracey R. said...

I. Love. This.

Purgatory Carol said...

Me too Me too!!! Did you ever hear about his house in Malvern, Tracey? Something about him putting in an 8 foot fence... and the town has a 6 foot limit. You bet I would have attended THAT Board of Adjustments meeting! LOL Although I'm sure he just sends the lawyers..

Tracey R. said...

Glad to see you are back up... :-)