Friday, September 3, 2010

Kristen Stewart playing Bella's Breaking Dawn violent birth scenes as written

From SheKnows.com: Kristen Stewart playing Bella's Breaking Dawn violent birth scenes as written

From Melissa Rosenberg, screenwriter for the Twilight series:

"It's on their faces. It's all from Bella's point of view when you're seeing what's going on. It should feel visceral. I think it's going to be pretty intense."

OOOOOH SNAP!!! It's from Bella's point of view. When I was reading it, since Bella was pretty much out after her spinal cord snaps, I always saw the scene from sortof in the middle of Edward and Jacob. Edward on my left (I almost typed "lap") at Bella's feet - Jacob on my right at Bella's head. But we're going to see both Edward and Jacob from Bella's perspective! That gets me all tingley inside! I could weep with joy!

No comments: