Sunday, April 10, 2011

Twilight Restaurant Scene

Just came across the restaurant scene from Twilight on TV.  Whenever I come across it, I can't turn it off.  And I never gave it much thought - until tonight.  I think I finally figured it out.  This is one of the scenes in the series that shows the true Edward Cullen.  I suppose I should give Rob Pattinson kudos because he really brings out so many facets of Edward's personality in this scene:  protective...sarcastic...funny...a smart-ass...it's all there.  Take a look.  (And ignore the oddness that is the end of this version.  The video was just so much better in this than all the rest on youtube.  But the end is...well...just take a look. LOL)

1 comment:

Tracey C said...

Never thought about it before but you are sooo right...he is like the god in the book in this scene Mmmmm Food for thought...after reading the series 3 times I had to literaly get glasses! Twilight took my eyesight... Thanks Mme Meyers!! LOL