Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bella the Bozo II

SPOILER ALERT - do not read unless you have gotten to page 167 in Eclipse.

I have had about as much as I can take of this dopey girl. As if I wouldn't LOVE to have a sleepover with the Cullen chicks? How much fun would that be?! My best friend, Alice would be painting my fingernails in addition to her offer for a pedicure because I'd be so overjoyed SOMEONE was doing them. And then I'd ask her to do my hair and let me try on her clothes, too! And why? All because my beautiful, brave boyfriend, Edward wanted to keep me save from big, bad, hairy, nasty warewolves. And if all that wasn't enough to get me completely stoked, when I walked into his room and found that he had bought me a huge BED when he doesn't even sleep, himself? Oh my god I'd be beyond verklempt. Especially when Edward had done all of that - including buying his sister a car - to keep me safe. All so this sweet and loving almost-110 year old man could get a bite to eat in peace. But don't expect Bella to be happy. Noooo. All she did was whine, bitch and have the UNMITIGATED GAUL to sleep on the COUCH instead of the gorgeous bed my boyfriend - I mean Edward - bought for her. I'm disgusted. Again. With Bella. Someone should just throw her ass in a flannel, marry her and make her live in a van down by the river - just like she's always wanted. Beotch.

PS - Great quote for today:

"Yes, because a vampire sleepover is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior."

Oh how I HOWLED at that comment right out loud in my car in the school parking lot.