Friday, February 27, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn is in my possession (thank you Book Town in Manasquan!) and will be started this evening. First I have to go to Mary Kay's and have a glass of wine and discuss books 1, 2 and 3 with Beth, who has read them all. In code, of course, since Mary Kay hasn't yet read the series....and is looking for Twilight. The waiting list at the library is akin to an American Idol audition line.

A few words about the end of Eclipse: When Edward took Bella into that clearing and tried to do the deed, CAROL STARK was the person showing the most restraint because I was having a heart attack! Wow that was very cool that he was willing to throw away his "virtue" because it was what Bella wanted. And props to her for turning him down. That was the first thing she's done that has made me proud of her. I am ridiculously stoked for Breaking Dawn. It's going to be a nail-biting next couple of days.