Friday, February 27, 2009

Jacob Has to Die

I hate to say it. I really do. Everything was going great - Jacob is warming Bella in her sleeping bag and he and Edward are having a great conversation, that shows they don't hate each other. (And Edward is the epitome of class, by the way.) But then Jacob had to go and plant the idea in Edward's mind that Bella would be better off with him because she could stay human. And now I'm flipping out, thinking Edward is going to start agreeing with him and here we'll go again. But let's be honest. We can all see how that would go. If Edward left again, Bella might be OK and might marry Jacob and produce little Jacob wolf-pups...but she'd always wonder about Edward in the back of her mind. Once she was pregnant with baby number 4 and was standing there in her apron, cooking sausage or something for Jacob after he came back from prowling around the forest all night long, she'd be like "What the hell did I do? I could be living it up on the French Riviera with Edward, wearing diamonds and pretending to eat caviar. I must be nuts."