Monday, February 23, 2009

Edward's Back! Sortof...

OK so he's not exactly back, per se....but the hallucinations are making me very hopeful. When she heard him telling her to stop in the middle of the street in Port Angeles, I thought "Hmmm...could just be her imagination." But when she heard him on the motorcycle? Fuggetaboutit. He's back in all his glory as far as I'm concerned. How odd that he's a character in a book....and I'm happy to just have a glimmer of him. It's really a strange feeling. And if I were Bella - I'd be riding that bike alone, at midnight, at the bluffs...you get my point. I'd be summoning his ass any way I could. I'd be ditching school and cliff-diving in a blindfold if it would bring back Edward in all his gloriousness. But I have to admit....the Jacob Black stuff is bothering me. I don't want a boy/girl relationship forming there. No way. I'd actually have been worried, if it weren't for him developing a fever and getting sick and so obviously being called into Sam's weird group. My theory is that they're werewolves. And he's going to turn. And Bella's going to be in danger - so our vampire Romeo is going to have to come and save her. And it's going to be SAAA-WEET. And PS - if I were Bella, I don't even think I'd be wasting my time with motorcycles and cliff-diving. I'd have gone straight to Italy and get made - and not like Tony Soprano, I might add. I'd tell Charlie I had a spectacular field trip across the Atlantic - and then I'd haul my ass to Italy and meet that vampire royalty family and piss them off but GOOD. Then I'd fly my own new vampire ass back to Washington State and find Edward. But that's just me.