Sunday, February 22, 2009

Heartache

SPOILER ALERT:  I was pretty early on in New Moon at this point...after Bella's birthday party and before all the shenanigans with Jacob. 

This post's title is Heartache. Am I talking about Bella's? No, I'm talking about MINE for god's sake! Edward just left with the whole damn Cullen family. Are they kidding me? As if I am not fragile already from the James debacle. Now they have to go and do this. And I am fighting the urge to pick up the phone and call someone to lament....most likely it would be Beth. I just talked to her an hour or so ago, so that would be really odd...and she might feel compelled to call someone to come and evaluate me. I'm lucky she didn't do that the last time I called her in a panic, when Denny Duquette died on Grey's Anatomy and I was still stunned in my pajamas at noon the next day.

What is with Stephenie Meyer? I have the same love/hate relationship with her that I do with Shonda Rhymes. Why, every time things are going great (baseball game...birthday party...) does something have to go equally as wrong? I don't understand! All I know is that watching Edward dump Bella was torture, watching him get more and more distant and knowing there was absolutely nothing she could do once he did the deed. We've all been there. And now I'm right back to wondering if I should go any further in this series, knowing it's going to be a series of good times and good cries. Kindof the same way Edward didn't know whether to stay with Bella for the same reason. My god Stephenie Meyer is brills, is she not, with these parallels?! All I know is this - I cannot read fast enough to bring Edward back. And when he returns, he'd better leave Rosalie's bitch ass wherever the hell it is, because I want no part of her. Although Bella deserves her attitude sometimes. What is with running for hours after getting dumped, laying down in the middle of nowhere... and not answering when she heard people calling her name? Honey get UP, wipe your narcissistic self off and go the hell home. As I said; we've all been there! (Cue "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" music here!)