Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Cannot Breathe (FIRST POST EVER!)

A few (hundred, it seems) friends suggested I read Twilight. First, there was my cousin, Colleen. Then there was Nancy. Then Beth, Ellen and Jen. Then Andrea (who lent me the first two books, therefore rendering my washer, dryer, stove, oven and vacuum powerless). Then there was Caitlin at the library...and Chris up the street. Then my cousin Jenn got in on the action, as well as Liz and Kira, via Facebook. And I can't forget my niece, Caitlin, who told me there is a beer bong at Rowan University which is lovingly referred to as "Edward Cullen" and those who use it must refer to it properly. Everyone seemed to be in on this Twilight madness....and I was too weak to resist. I have finished the first book, and have just started "New Moon" - and have this nagging need to talk about it. With anyone. Even my computer. So....without further ado....these are my thoughts on Twilight and the books that follow....as I read them...