Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Bella Antics

SPOILER ALERT: Do not read unless you are at least 100 pages into "Eclipse".

Dear Bella,

Are you a complete moron? Edward goes away for five minutes and you trot your ass up to La Push? If you paid a little more attention in school, instead of passing notes with Edward (who has delicious handwriting), you'd have learned what the meaning of the words "bad idea" is.

Love,
Carol

That is where I stopped reading last night. Dopey is up at the beach with Jacob, telling him she misses him. Alice can't "see" her, Edward is out hunting and her car is on it's last leg. She is so going to break down in that jallopy on the wrong side of the line and no one will know where she is. Except maybe Victoria.

I am burning with questions. Questions I can't ask my friends who have read all the books because something will surely slip out, even when they don't mean it to. One little smile... or raise of an eyebrow...and I'm in big trouble. I analyze everything. Beth told me she's "in mourning" over the end of the series...but I keep wondering if that has a double meaning.

One question I have - and it's a doozy: Is Edward still going to want Bella if she gets made into a vampire? Is she going to smell the same? What if she doesn't?! What if he's like "ahhh...yeah...ya know...I'm going to have to go ahead and blow your new vampire ass off...mmmmkayyyyy?" Then she'll be screwed. I can't see it happening - but I just don't know that she's going to have the same allure if she's made vampire.

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm"...