Friday, February 27, 2009

WHAT A LET DOWN!

SPOILER ALERT - oh and BELIEVE ME you will be all KINDS of spoiled. Do NOT read this unless you've gotten to the part WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR in Breaking Dawn - aka - at least past page 97.

Holy SHIZZLE. I am so not happy. I've waited through four friggin books for Edward and Bella to get busy. And then, conveniently, Stephenie Meyer decides to SKIP that part! They go from swimming - to WAKING UP IN THE FRIGGIN MORNING?!? Are you KIDDING ME?!?

You know - while I was still reading Twilight, I asked Beth M. if there would ever be any kissing. At that point, there hadn't been and I was dying for it. Then - the kissing came - and it was lovely. Lots of kissing. Kissing, kissing, kissing. And for the next two books I endured soooo much kissing. And I'll admit it; I wanted more. I wanted it all. I wanted lust and rolling around in the sheets and dirty, sexy, Edward-speak. And what do I get? A BUNCH OF FEATHERS AND BRUISES. That's all. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I am soooo not happy right now. I KNEW I shouldn't read a bunch of teen books! Don't get me wrong, I don't want a trashy novel with Fabio on the cover. But c'mon. I've endured what - 1700 pages of Edward's pulling back - so that we would get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on his wedding night? I feel cheated. I might have to go to that sweet woman over at Book Town and tell her I want a refund for misrepresentation. WEDDING NIGHT INDEED!!!!