Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh This is Not Good

Spoiler Alert - do not read unless you have read Jacob's first chapter in Breaking Dawn.

OK so I got over the wedding night. And now it doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore. Bella's pregnant?

I had gotten to the point where I was loving their honeymoon. Snorkeling and cliffs and sea turtles.... I was totally lost inside this awesome world of that amazing house and the perfect views and even the thought of curling up with a DVD on the huge flat screen. When Bella started eating a lot; I knew. When Bella started dreaming a lot; I knew. And when Bella started puking? Well hell...I knew. But when she started getting a bump and nudges at 2 weeks? Oh that was freaky. It IS freaky, as it's about as far as I got, before Jacob's book started. And at first, I was annoyed. "Ugh - I have to read more about this werewolf world?" But as it went on, I started feeling bad for him and didn't mind so much.

But now I don't know what to expect. And it's a little unnerving. I try really hard to just read and take it all in and not try to predict. But seeing as I'm the most analytical person on the planet; that's not easy to do. Beth said the book would end in a heart-wrenching way. But frankly, I'm already finding this heart-wrenching. Edward and Bella are back and Carlisle called Charlie to say Bella was sick. Is she going to keep this baby, which is obviously vampire or it would not be growing so fast. Right? (Those of you who have read this whole book are giggling at my assumptions right now.) And is she going to stay human? I have a horrible feeling about how this is going to end. I have a horrible feeling that Bella will die or be forced to be separated from Edward...and that will kill me. I'm not in the mood for a Forest Gump ending - so to speak - where Edward is left to raise this child and she is dead. Or I wonder if she'll end up with Jacob for some reason. Will she ever turn? More things that make you go "hmmmm"!