Sunday, March 8, 2009

4th Most Eligible Bachelor

So apparently Rob Pattinson was named Buddy TV's 4th Most Eligible Bachelor. Good for him, seeing as he's NOT ON TV. I am cracking up because some websites are mad that he's not Number 1. Well...I'm sorry....but before I got completely obsessed with a tween vampire saga, I was the number 1 fan of a little show called SUPERNATURAL, baby. (Which hasn't shown a new episode in three weeks and I'm getting a little impatient, yall.) And you know who came in at Number 1 on said list? That's right...m'boy JENSEN ACKLES. Pretty much the most beautiful person on the planet. I have no complaints and I'm sure Rob Pattinson doesn't either. Maybe the paparazzi will leave him alone for a few days (but I doubt it.) And frankly, I can't feel too sorry for him. Who knows if the media is BSing when they say he's so upset about his lack of privacy that he's ready to return to England. As if THAT would do any good. They're ruthless there, too. Either way - I can't imagine anyone couldn't put up with some photogs in their face to a) make the money this kid is making and b) shoot up the ranks of Hollywood hotties so fast over one role. And - let's be honest - how important is a list that JEFF FRIGGIN PROBST is actually on? Seriously people. Let's put this in perspective!

No comments: