Monday, March 2, 2009

Kindof Funny Picture


Look at this funny picture. There are so many comments to be made. Remember when Esme had no face on Grey's Anatomy? Something tells me she has traded up from Justin Chambers. Not that Alex isn't cute but come on. Carlisle? Smokin'. Now look at Rosalie. Hello? Most beautiful woman in the world? Seriously? If I could get past her Members Only jacket for five seconds, I might be able to see more clearly. And I'm thinking my hair looked like that at my 8th grade graduation. Alice, I've got to give props to. She's adorable and still quite possibly my favorite character in the series. OK now we have Jasper. One word. ROFLMAO! What's with the 'do?! It looks like my Dorothy Hamill in the 4th grade! OK let's move on to Emmett, shall we? Totally adorable, but I like him with his blonde hair much better. Guess they had to dye it for the film. And last, but furthest from least, we have Edward. Sigh. Wince. Cover your heart in pain as if someone threw an arrow through it while you were sitting at the table, minding your own business and eating your grilled cheese. He's not exactly "my Edward" in this picture, but close enough.