Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight Madness

<-----My DVD! There is so much to blog about today, I don't even know where to start. I got the DVD bright and early at Shoprite. I bought 2 (for me and my babysitter, who I innocently got hooked on this drug I call Twilight) and then went back for a third (for Beth who had one reserved at Barnes and Noble) and they thought I was nuts. I have a lot of domestic BS happening today, so this blog will be an ongoing effort today - aka - check back because I'll be updating a lot. I am enjoying the HECK out of all this Twilight madness going on. Here are links to the great stuff I've been reading online today:

Robert Pattinson's HILARIOUS commentary on the film from the DVD.

Catherine Hardwicke (Director) was at Blockbuster in Frisco, TX last night at Midnight.

Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria) was in Salt Lake City last night at Midnight.

Ashley Green (my girl Alice Cullen!) was in LA last night at Midnight.

Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen) was in Fort Lewis, WA last night.

According to the above article, Nikki Reed (Rosalie, the vampire formerly known as Carol) was in Chicago and Solomon Trimble (Sam Uley) was in Oregon.

More as I get it!

No comments: