Friday, March 20, 2009

Midnight Launch Parties

This just in... Due to the release of Twilight on DVD, there are launch parties being held all over the country at midnight tonight. And apparently, cast members are being sent to secret locations all over the country to attend these parties. HOW COOL IS THAT? To find the nearest location to you, go to the Twilight Website and enter your zip code. Man, I did NOT pick a good day to wake up with a cold, saying "I'm getting to bed EARLY tonight." Tell me I don't want to head to one of these parties? If I felt 100%, I'd be dragging every Twilight fool I know to go book store and video store-hopping!!!

BUT - I have to say how cool it is that, not only does Andrea's mom have a home theater in her house... but she's also got CUP HOLDERS in the seats. I met her today and she was asking what kind of snacks to have for Tuesday night's showing of Twilight to 16 or so moms in her home. How awesome is that? My god I feel like we should bring our roller skates and Duran Duran posters! LOL

No comments: