Sunday, April 26, 2009

Insert Crazed Look and Nervous Laughter Here

So I DVR'd Thursday's Entertainment Tonight, only to be disappointed that we were DUPED and the New Moon coverage was really starting on Friday. Then I had some friends over to watch Twilight on Friday (big shocker) and totally forgot to tape ET. No worries, because I knew it would all be available on the ET site as well as youtube within hours.

Holy SHIZZLE you have GOT to see this interview with Robert Pattinson about his New Moon scenes. (see below) I am so utterly and completely juiced up over this movie I cannot CONTAIN myself. New Moon was my favorite Twilight book and... I'm... VERKLEMPT over the possibilities. Taylor Lautner is so perfectly cast and confident in his role of Jacob, it's so obvious when you watch him in these scenes (aka little bits of CHUM they're throwing at us.) And hello? Both Rob P. and Chris Weitz say Edward is going to be S-C-A-R-Y in his dream sequences. SCARY!!!! What more could a girl ask for than a SCARY MOFOing EDWARD CULLEN?!? It's Twilight NIRVANA!!!



Here is another awesome clip with Rob P. and Taylor L:

No comments: