Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stephenie Meyer on Ellen Last Year

I never saw this episode of Ellen from last fall. It's really good. Hell, I had no interest in reading Twilight last fall, let alone starting a blog about it. I was way too into Vampire Bill from True Blood, who now seems a little too cheesy and un-Edwardlike. Guess we'll find out in June when True Blood starts Season 2. (Oh who am I kidding? I'll be all up in that shizz again. Watch me.)

I love hearing Stephenie Meyer in her own words instead of the latest rumor or gossip about her or the stars of the movies. Her husband retired last year because of her success. Yowsa. And all I'm writing is this blog that, like, 4 people read. It's mind-blowing how productively un-productive I am when it comes to making money. My husband should be so lucky!

No comments: