Sunday, May 31, 2009

Um...some things about the MTV Awards, y'all

Thanks to cullenboysanonymous for airing this live feed from the MTV red carpet.

I forgot to mention I read in Page 6 this AM... They had to do a last minute seat change at the MTV Awards because different Hollywood stars are soooo not down with each other and can't stand to be near each other. Two they mentioned were Whitney Port and our own Bella, none other than Kristen Stewart. They said Whitney made some rank comments about the movie (she allegedly called it "really bad") and that the role of Bella was too "one-dimensional". Um, yikes.

Is anyone else having problems with newmoonmovie.org loading? Holy crap. I love this site so much and sometimes have an issue or two getting pages to load... most likely because it's tres popular and has a butt-load of Twilight-rific graphics. But tonight it is sick. And I'm trying to check out their live blog. WTF? I don't have an Apple Commodore for god's sake! I have a friggin iBook and am online with FiOS. HELP!

PS - I SO don't want to offend any of you who read my blog with any regularity. So if you're a fan of "The Hills", just move along and go get yourself a lovely snack from the fridge. But I am (suffering through) watching some episodes because they're holding me H-O-S-T-A-G-E and airing red carpet shizz during the show. Oh. My. God. It truly seems bad. I mean really bad. But then again, I watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey. So what the hell do I know?

No comments: