Monday, June 1, 2009

~ Shudder ~

I truly feel bad for this guy. He had zero clue how Twilight was going to explode and take over his life. I am willing to bet he'd say "no thank you" if he had it to do all over again, and someone told him how bad it would get. I just realized he's this mega star; but he hasn't made a ton of money from acting yet. It's not like he can hop on his private jet. He's stuck taking commercial airlines like the rest of us.
You can see all the photos of Rob P. looking slightly terrified - and taking his shoes off at security - at Celebrity Gossip. Truly unfrigginbelievable.

5 comments:

Mercedes Wall said...

Wow, imagine getting the seat next to him on the plane?!! I would die from not remembering to breath.

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL! That would be one flight where I would actually welcome getting grounded on the runway for hours.

Jenn D said...

I'd be sneaking side glances and probably spend the entire flight trying to come up with a witty & charming opener...which I would probably spew in the last 2 minutes: 'ohmygodyouresoawesomeiloveyourmoviesandyourhaircanyousignthisformycousin(shortgulpingbreath)notmeimeanyoucansignoneformebutitsokareyougonnaeatthat?'
Yeah. I'd be that cool.

Jen M said...

I'm so sad for him. I'm scared for him in this pic.

Purgatory Carol said...

Did you see the shots of him after he landed? He looked better than he did when they took the hell off!! I swear he's not human.