Thursday, June 11, 2009

Uh...it's nothing personal

OK I sortof hate that I'm doing this... because from the beginning I've said this is a blog about Twilight - the books - and that I hate getting all caught up in the actors' lives. And yet - here I am - giving you the latest links to interesting tidbits about them in the media. I guess I'm in New Moon Filming withdrawal... and I need to put SOMETHING out there. But I really hate contributing to the feeding frenzy - because, let's face it - that's what keeps the crazy-assed paparazzi on their tails. And I really do feel bad for them. But then I console myself by telling myself that no one reads this stupid blog and I'm not really doing any damage. But, you know... if any Twilight actors want to contact me to ask me to stop posting this stuff - I'd be all over and and I'd cease and desist immediately. (A girl can try, can't she?) So...without further ado...(aka annoying commentary from me):

Rob P. leaving the Bowery last night

KStew's new hair - I had to post this because I have SICK respect for her for doing this. She looks AWESOME and she looks EXACTLY like Joan!! I dig Joan Jett and have since I was in the 8th grade (Yeah I'm old whatever, get over it) since m'girl is originally from Main Line like me. She and Pink pretty much are primo examples of the tough Philly chicks. (OK Philly Burb Chicks. LOL) I. Love. It.

Kstew and Dakota at the Roxy - love that these two are BFFs. Poor Dakota needs all this limelight after the train wreck that was War of the Worlds. Tom Cruise almost ended her career before her what - 13th birthday?

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

LOVE Kstew's hair!!! She has the attitude to match!

Purgatory Carol said...

Totally agreed. She's perfect for this role. I hope she gets some sleep though... She looks so tired. I feel bad for her. These kids are so young to be flying all over the place, filming and doing so much PR and going from one film right into to the next.