Tuesday, July 28, 2009

And so it begins...

So I was just joking with Maggie - my way cool, Twilight-digging neighbor, friend and babysitter extraordinaire - about having to start planning my "Eclipse" party after the "100 Days til New Moon" party is over. (Run on sentence, party of 1?) And afterward I got online and discovered the yummy new Eclipse page on newmoonmovie.org. And I got a little giddy. I swear - it's pathetic. New Moon still has 114 days to come out and already I'm movin' on to Eclipse. I suppose it's a new beginning of sorts. A new movie where maybe things will be different. Like Jacob will be more brooding. Edward will be less pissy. And Bella might actually smile. (Nah. Doubt it on that last one.)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Yes! I feel like a celebrity being on your blog!

Purgatory Carol said...

Oh Maggie you ARE a celebrity, Girlfriend! Own it! :)