Friday, July 10, 2009

Breaking Dawn and Dirty

Apparently Summit is confirming they are going to keep Breaking Dawn exactly how it is - a novel filled with grown-up stuff - when they film (this winter?) Which is a good thing because I NEED to see Robert Pattinson with feathers on his head. NEED IT! At any rate, you can take my word for it, or watch this ridiculously annoying video from Ted Casablanca, filled with absolutely NOTHING but a bit too much innuendo and includes more nothingness about Michael Jackson, Anna Farris and Tyra Banks. Yawn. And Ted's rendition of Mr. Rogers changing his clothes and putting on new shoes is old. Been there, seen that. Although I somehow don't remember Mr. Rogers actually coming out of the closet, do you?

6 comments:

Tracey R. said...

I used to read Ted's blog religiously, but he just got old after awhile. As for BD, definitely gotta keep that real. Still have my doubts re: whether it's actually filmable, tho.

Purgatory Carol said...

Oh it's filmable. Feathers, Tracey... feathers. Must. See. Them. On RPattz.

Ted's blog is about 5% news - 95% Grandstanding. So unless you like him, you're not going to like his blog.

Jenn M said...

Carol-

You know that black-and-white pic of Rpattz on a bed leaning down on all fours smiling at "someone" - with his pants unbuttoned, boxers peeking out - NO shirt? THAT, my dear reminds me so much of a BD scene. Aaaahhh....gotta see the feathers!!

Jenn D said...

My boos thanks you, Jenn M,for making my unproductive day a complete and utter waste. ;)

I will most certainly NOT get anything done between the daydreams.

Jenn D said...

Oops, I meant to say my BOSS thanks you!! lol see, its already happening!

Purgatory Carol said...

Jenn M - holy HELL you're killing me. I have to go back and look at that shot of Pierce Brosnan to feel better about myself right now. I feel like Mrs. Cope. "Too young..too young...too young!" You have to link me to that shot btw. Does he have a hat on?

Jenn D - You make me laugh. And so does your boos.