Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We interrupt this Twilight blog...

While perusing some of my usual Twilight sites, I came across a blurb about Diane Sawyer being on the "Remember Me" set to meet with Rob Pattinson. Apparently she brought her daughter to meet him, too. I guess those of us with homemakers for mothers are just SOL. But I digress. Anyway - while perusing the site, what did appear to my wandering eyes but a photo of a man who is as much my senior as RPattz is my junior. And I was momentarily verklempt - because he is just as much the hottie - if not moreso - than Rob Pattinson, himself. Ladies and Gentle... wait...OK - Ladies, I give you, one of the hottest man on the planet; Pierce Brosnan. Feast thine eyes. *Thanks to gossipcenter.com for the photo.

2 comments:

shannon c said...

I agree!One gorgeous sexy man

Purgatory Carol said...

Absolutely. Ever see The Thomas Crown Affair? Wowwy McWowwy.