Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FEAST your eyes

Check out this graphic I just found on Amanda Bell's Twilight Examiner. (She's good, by the way, you should check her posts out. She actually discusses the books. You know how I love that.) I don't know where it came from - probably one of those sites where people manipulate the graphics. Edward has been flipped and given a white tshirt. Whatev. I was absolutely blown away by this. I am still a bit verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. The NOVEMBER 20th showdown CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!!! Discuss!

6 comments:

Jenn D said...

White shirt/Black shirt...like good guy/bad guy? Obviously a Team Edward artist! LOL. Not that I'm complaining, since that's my team too.
Really nice work.

Purgatory Carol said...

I know, right?! Don'tcha love it!! I feel like I'm 14, I'm so excited and can't stop using exclamation points!! It came out of nowhere! God bless Amanda Bell! I read her column all the time and just did NOT expect to see this jump off the page at me like it did!

Purgatory Carol said...

PS - maybe it's just denoting "Dark Native American Wolf Guy vs Pale Blood-sucking Vampire Guy". ;)

Jenn M said...

Uhhh....what's in Edward's pocket?

Purgatory Carol said...

Maybe he's just glad to see me. ;)

shannon c said...

Oh my!!!!You're right he does have a full pocket