Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bait and Switch in NJ

The first ever "Official Twilight Convention" has had a lot of recent celebrity appearance changes and I have to say... I'm none too happy.

Appearances by the celebs who play "Carlisle", "Emmett", "Alice", "Jasper", "Charlie" and "Mike" have slowly but surely been canceled over the last few months.

The celebs who play these characters have been replaced by the celebs who play "Billy Black", "Sam", "Paul", "Embry", "Laurent", "Angela" and "Eric". And add to that list Twilight's Director - Catherine Hardwicke.

Don't get me wrong - I am thrilled to hang with anyone affiliated with the Twilight saga. I'm looking forward to hearing what the wolf pack has to say. And I love Gil Birmingham. And who wouldn't want to hear Catherine Hardwicke speak? But the entire original appearance list has been changed.

Not a Cullen in the house.

That is really NOT cool. Especially when we've all purchased tickets months in advance - and we've all rescheduled our lives to be at this convention.

4 comments:

Jenn M said...

I wholeheartedly agree. I believe I'm going to call Creation Entertainment today and just complain. I am a big fan of Edi though so I'm glad he'll be there.

Purgatory Carol said...

We definitely should score some freebies out of the deal. It's just not right at all to do this to so many people.

shannon said...

Can't believe not even one Cullen. What about Esme? Where is she?

Purgatory Carol said...

I wonder if enough people complained, if they'd scurry to get her or someone else who isn't filming right now..