Friday, August 21, 2009

Royce was rolled. Ba dum bum.

OK so this is pretty cool. Check out Jack Huston - aka Royce King II - on the Eclipse set. Remember him? He was days away from marrying Rosalie, and then decided to rape and murder her with his buds for kicks. You know, a typical night out on the town for rich folk. Never really understood that storyline, but I digress... So anyway, I wasn't expecting him to look like this. He looks cool - but I was expecting him to have short hair and look like a rich dude from a wealthy family in the midst of the Great Depression. Not a hobo looking to hop the nearest boxcar to find his next meal. Either way - he's pretty. Just like all the chillens on the Eclipse set. Check out Twilightchick's post on TwiFans.com for all the photos. And thanks to my online TwiBud, Kim for alerting me to such good Twiblog fodder this AM!

No comments: